This stunning property is located in Lamphun District, 22 km from Chiang Mai next to Alpine Golf Resort and Built to European standards. The bungalow is set on 4.750 sqm (almost 3 Rai) of land which is a beautifully landscaped and lovingly cared-for garden. The property benefits from its own private saltwater swimming pool and offers gorgeous mountain views. In the main house are 2 bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom. There is another room currently used as storage which could be converted into a 3rd bedroom if required. In addition to that there also is a separate maids quarter with kitchen and bathroom.
Click on the picture below how we build our house
- Built to European standards in 2008
- Very quiet place.
- View over rice fields and mountains.
- Chanot, Blue and Yellow book present.
- Total space area 4.750 sqm. (almost 3 Rai).
- House and garden area approx. 75 x 55m.
- The total living space inside is approx. 200 sqm.
- Concrete road with garden lined drive to the house.
- 2 Carports, one with storage for garden equipment.
- The whole garden and the driveway are sprinkler irrigated.
- Electric with transformer 1 phase 220V.
- Covered terraces on two sides of the house are 3m deep with ceiling fans.
- High quality rain gutters around the whole house.
- Salted swimming pool with overflow system 10 x 5 x 1.4m with Jacuzzi for 2 person.
- Water well pump on 34m Dept.
- Fiber High Speed Internet connection 500Mbps download and
- 500Mbps upload.
- Alarm system with infrared sensors and door switches.
- partially furnished.
- Spacious living room with ceiling fan.
- Open European kitchen and living room.
- Master bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
- Guest room and en-suite bathroom.
- Both rooms with ceiling fans and air conditioning.
- Storeroom, can be converted into 3rd bedroom.
- Servant quarters in the garden, with toilet, kitchen and shower.
- Building for water supply and store room for garden equipment.
- Pump room for swimming pool and hot water boiler.
- Chiang Mai 22km.
- Airport 25km.
- The house is opposite the 9 holes Alpine Golf .
- For any further information:
- Phone: 0066 84 378 0040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on picture for slide show
Click on picture for Google map
For more info sent a email: